CHEMGUARD automatically measures baths concentration and provides important data such as acidity, alkalinity, pH and more.
It also adjusts the dosing rate of chemicals according to this data, checking and maintaining each bath’s pre-set values.
CHEMGUARD can also measure rinse conductivity, to help save water and insure perfect rinse quality.
The computerized system for Monitoring, controlling and feeding ALUMINUM FINISHING LINES (Chemical bathes and Rinses)
- Directly measuring bath concentrations to provide operational data (acidity, alcalinity, pH, etc.)
- Measuring rinse water conductivity and controlling rinse water flow rate to insure excellent rinse quality
- Automatic checking and maintaining baths values of each bath, driving the feed of chemicals by a modular and reliable proportional band way
To keep rinse waters at salinity level to saving water and provide excellent quality:
- Calculate, record and elaborate all data and alarms, including trends and diagrams, conforming to the requirements of ISO 9000.
- Calculate and record the chemical consumption, per each bath and per each chemical
- File all data/values with the possibility to visualise or export them by CD to other systems (excel, access, etc.)
- Export all data through a common browser on Internet or Ethernet network
- Tele-assistance from long distance through Internet connection
This Technology is applicable to the following fields
Instrument control system for metal finishing baths (degreasing, pickling, chromating, phosphating, etc.) and dosing of the required chemicals.